Cassis campsite Reception opening hours are as follows:
- April, May, June & September: Open from 8.30 am to 12 noon and from 2 to 7 pm
July and August Open from 8 am to 8 pm
- March, October & November: Open from 9 am to 12 noon and from 2 to 6 pm
For the safety and security of guests, CCTV operates in this establishment.
In case of emergencies, in high season a night warden is on duty all night at the campsite. In low season, speak to the guardian who is based in the mobile home next to the restaurant.
Le Ceyreste campsite provides the facilities and equipment you need for a thoroughly enjoyable and relaxing holiday in Provence.
Open from 01/04/17 to 12/11/17
- Shower cubicle adapted for people with reduced mobility
- Good quality sanitary facilities
- 6 amp and 10 amp electricity supplies
- Hot showers
- Washing machine (for use between 9 am and 9 pm),
- Tokens at Reception
- Ironing (ask at Reception to borrow iron and ironing board)
- Fridge available for storing chilled items
- Baby bath
- Dog-washing facility
- WIFI 4€/jour
- Camping gas service
- Clothes pegs available on loan
- Gas barbecue rental (€ 7/day)
Naturally, the following are at your disposal at the campsite:
- Meals available to eat in or take away
- Food outlet open from 7.45 am to 10.45 pm in season
- Hot drinks stand
- Ice creams
- Breakfast, fresh bread & pastries, and newspapers available (must be ordered)
In season from 1 July to 31 August.
Near the campsite you’ll find:
Places to eat in the village of Ceyreste, 800 m away
Shops, Town Hall, Post Office in the village (1 km)
Save time and find out the rate for your 4-star campsite holiday now