Campsite between La Ciotat and Cassis with Water Playground
Stay cool in the campsite swimming pool!
Campsite with water park Bouche du Rhone
For your holidays in the South of France, between Cassis and La Ciotat choose 4-star Le Ceyreste campsite.
Have a great time with family or friends in our campsite’s water playground, just perfect for games and relaxation.
Our campsite boasts an infinity pool, a multi-lane waterslide and a paddling pool.
The campsite’s pool is heated from 15 April to 15 September (water temperature between 23° and 30° depending on the weather). The waterslides are open from 15 May to 15 September. Enjoy lying back in a lounger on the sun terrace and soaking up the rays during a well-earned rest.
There’s nothing more relaxing than an afternoon lazing around the poolside.
Water park paca
To make sure kids have a fantastic time in complete safety and parents can relax, our pool area consists of:
- 1 pool with a surface area of 169.1 m²
- 1 paddling pool with a surface area of 26.8 m²
- 1 multi-lane waterslide, open from May to September
The swimming pool is open from April 15th to September 15th.
In season (July and August) we offer Aquagym classes from Monday to Friday
In season (July and August):
- The pool area is open from 10.15 am to 12.15 pm and from 2.15 to 7.15 pm. There is a lifeguard but minors are their parents’ responsibility.
- The waterslide is open from 10.15 am to 12.15 pm and from 2.15 to 6.45 pm. It is not supervised by a lifeguard and minors are their parents’ responsibility.
In low season:
- The pool area is open from 10 am to 6 pm.
- The waterslide is open from 10.30 am to 12 noon and from 2.15 to 5.45 pm.
In the interests of hygiene, La Ceyreste campsite guests must walk through the foot bath and have a shower prior to entering the pools, and we urge guests to comply.
Swimming shorts and Bermuda shorts are forbidden. Speedo-style swimming trunks must be worn.
We recommend that you use a bath towel on the sun loungers.
Guests must follow regulations in the pool area.
Enjoy an afternoon of sunshine and poolside fun at Le Ceyreste campsite to unwind and feel great on holiday.